Saturday, February 16, 2013

A little about me...

I thought I would post a little about me. I am  a 23 year old nursing major. I work full time as a nursing assistant at Sunrise Senior Living, I love my job it's a great place to work and I'm getting so much experience while I wait to get into nursing school. I am going to school a few credits shy of full time while I work full time, so no I don't get to sleep very much!

I've always liked crafting and artsy type of things. I got into smashbooking about 6 months ago, so I'm still learning and I thought this would be a fun way of seeing me improve. Drawing isn't really my forte but I'm also trying to get better at that. I've also really liked writing which was another plus to having this blog. My mom's always been really good at writing, her poetry is beautiful and I strive to be like her when it comes to writing.

I like in the greater Seattle area, and I love it here. I love the trees, all the green and the rivers. Seattle is a amazing place and seattlites are a breed all there own. I moved here in 2010 (though I lived here before in elementary middle school) because there are more nursing school then Nevada. I was born and raised for the majority of my life in Sparks, NV which is just outside Reno. Nevada is also a place all it's own and you can tell a true Nevadian from a outsider but I never liked it. It's always brown with a bunch of sagebrush, there is dirty everywhere it seems like.
I live on my own in a 500 square foot cottage surrounded by trees. My landlords are family friends and they just live across the way and I babysit their kids and housesit for them. They have 2 llamas (nothing like looking through your kitchen window and seeing a llama stare back at you), 7 chickens and a black lab. I have a black cat named Kiki. who is my everything, she is so intelligent. She amazes me everyday!
What about you guys? Do you like where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment