Friday, February 15, 2013

HI everyone

Feeling under the weather today so I think I'm going to do a currently post which is over done but still fun none the less.
Currently....
Listening... to Dreams of a Life on Netflix. Very sad documentary about this beautiful girl that was found in her apartment... 3 years later! No one noticed she was gone, her TV was still on and she was a skeleton on a couch. SO SAD but I a real thinker of a documentary.
Eating... I had a yogurt parfait for breakfast yumminess and  pretty soon i'm going to have some soup for lunch.
Drinking... tea and chocolate soy milk :)
Wearing... a purple tank top and my pirates of the Caribbean PJ pants.
Feeling... my sore throat that feels like sand paper, a headache and overall feeling of ickiness. I hope you all are feeling better.
Weather... sunny :) I wish I could be enjoying it but it's still cold outside it would make me cough.
Needing... more day-quil lol

How are you guys today? Are you going doing and smashpages are prompts that you want to share?
Have a great day
Your stuffed up friend,
Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment