Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Why Hello There! Welcome

So as of right now I want this blog to be a place were I can post my crafts and bits about my personal life. I follow and read so many other bloggers who do the same and it has totally inspired me. I just recently got into smashbooking but I love it! I can sit and put this onto a page and be as creative as I want and before you know it hours have passed (and the house is now a mess again!) I wanted to post a page that I did about my 23rd birthday which was this January 9th, it took me a while to finally do it but I really like the way it turned out.


I just went with the color on the card that the Melting Pot gave me and went with orange, yellow and red. I think it is easier to smash with a color pallet in mind. Everything looks more cohesive and put together but of course it is a smashbook and they are whatever you want them to be! The birthday cake was from a journal prompt from this great blog. She has a bunch of guided journaling pages for free and I think they are great for smashing. I like to look in past journals to see what my opinions, thoughts and worries were; which is fun to look back and see how much I have (hopefully) grown!
Next time I'll probably do a little bio on me soon but more smashbook pages to come for sure!

Your first time blogger,
Kimi

No comments:

Post a Comment