Thursday, March 7, 2013

6 Things I Love Right Now

Well I've been pretty depressed lately and haven't wanted to be creative in any way shape or form so excuse me for my absents. I went to the doctor and got my medication upped. Do any of you have stories about depression? I've been dealing with it since 9th grade of high school so for over 9 years, considering I'm only 23 that's a good chunk of time. 
I think to get myself into a happier set of mind I'm going to do a...

6 Things I am loving right now!

1. I'm reading Catherine the Great by Robert K. Massie I'm not a big history buff or anything but I have always been fascinated with royals and their very interesting lives. History isn't all that boring when you find out about all the juicy personal and downright bizarre stuff. 
2. Netflix I don't have cable or anything I just watch Netflix. It's nice when someone says "have you seen this commercial .." and I can honestly say know. And when it comes to not feeling like doing anything or to tired to go anywhere Netflix keeps me sane. 
3. My Kiki, nothing like a cat to curl up with when your feeling down in the dumps.
4. You tube, the ultimate time waster and I learn a bunch of art journaling and artsy things, then there is the funny cat videos when you need a laugh. 
5. My dentist office, this is the best dentist I have ever been too. They were the only one to notice that I had mild gum disease and get preventative care. My teeth have never looked better I know all the ladies by name as do they know me. Plus they deal with my entire anxiety issues which is saying something. If you are in the Lynnwood, WA area and need a dentist give me a message and I will gladly refer you. 
6. My boss, she has been dealing with my crazy emotional mess and given me time off so I can deal. 

Anyway, I hope to get feeling better and posting a lot more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment