Friday, March 8, 2013

Currently...

Currentlys are so much fun so I thought I would do it again...

Currently....

Listening.. to my fridge buzzing. I'm trying not to watch TV today (It's hard but sometimes you get so many other things done and I usually use my brain more haha).
Loving...  my mom. This past couple weeks while I have been a super depressed ball of blackness, she has really looked out for me. What would we do without our mothers/mother figures?
Thinking... that I need to sign up for spring classes but stupid Financial aid decided it was a good idea to try and do a exit school survey thing. Which to me is ironic, they say you have been going to school but now my piece of paper says you should be graduating (which I haven't yet, way to rub that one in guys) so we are going to put a hold on you so you can't sign up for classes. Then I really need to take the exit loan thing if I can't even sign up for classes! Errrrrr
Wanting... to be creative again!! I feel like I've lost all my mojo and I really want to draw, do smashbook pages, work on my regular scrapbook, listen/play some music, and journal. But thinking of doing any of that makes me feel like I need to take a long nap (after my 10+ hours of sleep last night).
Needing... to get grocery's  I have been eating top-o-roman because I haven't been grocery shopping in over 2 weeks now. I just got paid but I don;t feel up to shopping yet. Plus I just bought a slow cooker finally and I can't wait to make some pulled chicken sandwiches (I think I'll post tomorrow that recipe because it's supper yummy and even easier to do.) 
Reading... The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner it's definitely a young adult read but sometimes simplicity is nice. It's about a rich girl that is hired to read and translate a diary from the salem witch trials. I have always been fascinated with the mass hysteria of the Salem Witch trials, it's amazing what people will do when a group of people are all doing the same thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment